Private Half-Day Guided Tour of the City of Santiago.
Live an incredible moment knowing Santiago with a guide on this exclusive 4-hour private tour for you or your group. Discover the most attractive places of Santiago and enjoy the best company while you walk through the capital of Chile. Learn about its history, culture and idiosyncrasies. Visit beautiful places like Santa Lucia Hill or Bicentennial Park. Enjoy a wonderful day walking through the main city of this beautiful country located at the southern tip of America. The itinerary is flexible according to your need or preferences!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tac Turismo, San Antonio 19, Santiago 8320263 Chile
We invite you to visit the city of Santiago, where we will visit the main tourist attractions such as: Palacio de la Moneda, Republic Quarter, Blanco Encalada, Cumming, Cousiño Palace, The Plaza de Armas, The Cathedral, Central Market, Mapocho Station , Cerro Santa Lucia, Cerro San Cristobal, Barrio Bellavista, Las Condes and Vitacura.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We retire in hotels, apart hotels and B & B in santiago.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.