Private half day Hanoi city tour join afternoon
Hanoi is a charming city with a colorful history and rich culture that integrates the distinct architectural influence of China and France, which continue to attract the cultured traveler. A half day tour packed with historic attractions, museum of Ethnology and ancient temples is exclusively designed for those who don’t have much free time but still want to experience a cultural and traditional Hanoi and Hanoi train street.
- Visit impressive Museum of Ethnology - a truly colorful these ethnic tribes.
- Visit Temple of literature - the first university in Vietnam.
- Enjoy vietnamese coffee at "Hanoi train street"
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private car and tour guide speaking English
- Entrance fee and Vietnamese coffee
- Mineral water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
What's excluded :
- Personal Expense
- Tips & Drinks
- Meals as lunch or dinner
- Other sevices not mention
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Within 4 hours visit Hanoi city tour you will visit the most attractive places in Hanoi city and learn about the cultural, historical stories etc... Of course, half of the day is not a long time, but we try to arrange to bring the complete experience of Hanoi to you. First place to visit is Museum of Ethnology, among the finest of Vietnam’s museums. You will see many exhibits, photographs and actual houses inhabited by some of the 54 ethnic people in Vietnam. It will offer a truly colorful introduction to these ethnic tribes. Then to visit Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam. We will spend almost an hour and a half there to see the decoration, artifact, and architecture and learn more about its history. Following the tour itinerary, we will enjoy the coffee at "Train street". This is a narrow street in the Old Quarter, where train tracks run right down the middle, allowing trains to pass terrifyingly close to the houses. The daily life of the locals that live there have to be packed up multiple times a day when a train is scheduled to pass.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Afternoon at 13:00 Private tour guide and car will pick you up at your hotel or place in Hanoi Quarter for Hanoi half day city tour.
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.