Private Half-Day Highlights And City Bike Tour of Berlin
Enhance your experience of Berlin’s incredible sights and rich history on a private 4-hour bicycle tour of the German capital. Receive the undivided attention of your expert guide as you cycle, at a leisurely pace, past iconic attractions like the Brandenburg Gate and Unter den Linden. Discover hidden neighborhoods off the tourist trail; spend time reflecting at the poignant Holocaust Memorial; and get acquainted with the rich history and culture of the capital with your professional guide.
* 4-hour private bicycle tour of Berlin with an expert guide
* Discover iconic monuments like the Brandenburg Gate and Unter den Linden while cycling at a leisurely pace
* Spend time reflecting on Berlin's turbulent history at the Holocaust Memorial
* Receive the undivided attention of your expert guide on this private tour
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Rent of bicycles (EUR 7 per person) - payable in cash to the guide at day of tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Reichstag Building, Platz der Republik 1, 10557 Berlin Germany
The Reichtag is the seat of the German parliament.
Stop At: Brandenburg Gate, Pariser Platz, 10117 Berlin Germany
We wil stop for a refreshment break and give you time to walk through the famous gate and take pictures.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Unter den Linden, Berlin Germany
"Unter den Linden" is a name of the street and the historic boulevard of the city of Berlin.
Pass By: The Holocaust Memorial - Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe, Cora-Berliner-Strasse 1, 10117 Berlin Germany
Upon request we may stop for a walk through the memorial
Pass By: Hackescher Markt, Berlin Germany
After reunification this area has become one of the trendiest nightlife, galleries and hip fashion location in the city.
Stop At: Checkpoint Charlie, Friedrichstr. 43-45, 10969 Berlin Germany
This was the most famous checkpoint when Berlin was divided by the Wall during the Cold War. You have the opportunity to take pictures or to buy souvenirs.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Topography of Terror, Niederkirchnerstrasse 8, 10963 Berlin Germany
During the "Third Reich" the headquarters of the Secret State Police, the SS and the Reich Security Main Office were located at the site.
Departure Point :203, Panoramastraße 1 A, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If infant seats are needed please let us know at time of booking.
- Should weather be an issue, upon your request, a private walking tour using partly public transportation is an option.
- The terms and conditions of Sightseeing Point GmbH apply
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- This is a private tour with no other guests. Guides with symptoms are prohibited from giving tours. Safety measures may change according to local regulations and will be communicated automatically after booking. You may cancel the booking up to 24 hours before the start of the tour for free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.