Private half day Inle City Tour
After breakfast early morning , our boat will pick you up at your Hotel(Hotel should be within inle) . Then starts half day your excursion by boat on Inle lake (25km) famous for places like unique one-leg rowers ( situated only in this part of the world), magical world of floating gardens, scenic beauty, observe the daily life of local people who are basically fisherman and plantation farmer. Visit to the Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda, Nga Phe kyaung Monastery famous for jumping cats trained by monks. Then visit to the silver smith shops and silk weaving workshops.Afterwards , we bring you a local tea shop and enjoy a traditional cup of tea & snack before transferring back to hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Guide is licensed or certified
- Entry/Admission - Inle Lake
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Inle Lake, Nyaungshwe Myanmar
Explore the Buddhist temple complex at Indein on a 4-hour tour on Inle Lake, and discover hundreds of stupas half-covered in moss and vines. Learn what's known and what remains a mystery about the atmospheric site, and travel by boat for classic views of the Inle Lake shoreline.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Inle
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.