Private Half-Day Lima Art and Numismatic Tour
Immerse in an amazing cultural experience with this 4-hour private tour. Starting with the Museum of Art of Lima and followed by the Numismatic Museum of Peru, where you will learn more about the evolution process of the Peruvian currencies.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - MALI - Museo de Arte de Lima
- Entry/Admission - Central Bank Museum
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: MALI - Museo de Arte de Lima, Paseo Colon 125, Parque de la Exposicion Parque de la Exposicion, Lima 15046 Peru
If you are a lover of arts and museums, this tour is for you. We start the tour by visiting the Museum of Art of Lima, place that houses the most representative collection of art in Peru and that runs through 3 000 years of history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Central Bank Museum, Esq. Lampa y Ucayali Lima, Lima Peru
Then we will visit the Numismatic Museum of Peru, formerly known as the Court of Auditors or the House of Currency, its exposures is oriented to show the origins of the Peruvian currencies and the entire transition done until the day of today.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This activity includes roundtrip transfer from only the districts of Miraflores and San Isidro.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Numismatic Museum does not open on Saturday, we offer entrance to Museum of Central Reserve Bank of Peru
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We suggest arriving in Peru with antibacterial gel for personal use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.