Private Half-Day Pablo Escobar Godfather Tour in Medellin
The Pablo Escobar Godfather tour is the most sought out private tour here in Medellin.
This tour takes you to sites situated in four counties to experience the last house he lived at, the house where he died on the roof, the yellow house where the show "Narcos" was filmed, the famous soccer field he built for the kids and the community, the cemetery where he is buried in the outskirts of Medellin, a visit to the Church Sanctuary where the Virgin Mary appeared and where Pablo Escobar and his hit men would go to mass to have their bullets blessed for "perfect hits", and one of his favorite restaurants where you can have a snack or relish lunch!
For an additional fee, there is a Tour Upgrade Option to “LA CATEDRAL”,
Pablo´s Jail-vacation home, nestled high in the Andes mountains overlooking the city. Be one of the few people to visit what was once the most famous narco-compound in the World!
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Cementerio Jardines Montesacro
- Entry/Admission - Parque de Sabaneta
- Entry/Admission - Cancha El Dorado
- Entry/Admission - Monasterio Santa Gertrudis La Magna
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Olivos neighborhood, Cra. 79B #45d-12, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
During the course of your trip, you’ll visit the locations and monuments that played the most important roles in the life.
Visit the last house where he lived and the house where Escobar was finally murdered, learn the real true from your profesional tour guide.
Was Pablo killed by the police or los Pepes or did Pablo kill himself?
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cementerio Jardines Montesacro, Carrera 42 25 51, Itagui 055413 Colombia
Get an insider’s look at the life of notorious drug kingpin Pablo Escobar during this private excursion in Medellin. Learn the true stories behind this mythical figure from a local expert, visiting key locations like the cemetery where he’s buried also some family members like his mom, dad, cousin Gustabo Gaviria and the famous Queen of Cocaine ''Griselda Blanco''
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Parque de Sabaneta, Carrera 43, Sabaneta 055450 Colombia
We'll check out a church used by Escobar and his men to obtain “blessings” for bullets they planned to use in hits, and enjoy a snack at one of Escobar’s favorite eateries.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cancha El Dorado, # 41, Cra. 44 ##25 Sur63, Envigado, Antioquia, Colombia
During the course of your trip, you’ll visit the locations and monuments that played the most important roles in the life of this infamous Colombian kingpin. Drive by the neighborhood where Pablo Escobar grew up nd visit the famous football field donated by him.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Monasterio Santa Gertrudis La Magna, Envigado, Antioquia, Colombia
For those guests looking to add a little extra to their Escobar excursion, an optional upgrade is available which visits “La Catedral” a hybrid “jail” and vacation complex where Pablo negotiated with the Colombian government to stay in order to avoid prison.
Select The tour + La Catedral if you want this upgrade
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :The Charlee Lifestyle, Cl. 9a ###37-16, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the tours duration can be anywhere from 3 to 5 hours depending on traffic, climate conditions, and whether you annexed the La Catedral upgrade option. We cover all points included in the description regardless of how long it may take
- Do not come intoxicated or under the influence of any substance, or bring anything illegal in our vehicles. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone under these conditions.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We at Medellin Travels take pride in being the only tour company selected by our local government to work in a pilot enabling the proper protocol and management of covid 19 for our staff and International guests. We're also the only company utilizing a new product that eradicates covid in seconds.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.