Private Half Day Rock Climbing Trip from Lagos
What is special about the climbing in the Algarve? A lot! The limestone formations in the Algarve can be climbed all year round. In the Algarve a great number of the climbing routes are situated at the cliffs, so imagine nice moves over the azure blue ocean accentuated by the sound of waves and refreshing gust.
This is a privat trip as we like to focus on the individual needs and experiences of our guest. The price of 150€ includes maximum 3 climbers.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide and instructor
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All necessary safety equipment
What's excluded :
- Drone videos + pics are available to purchase if you are competent climbers.
- Here we will climb at the rocks of Bensafrim :)
Departure Point :Climb & Surfcamp Quinta Formosinho, R. Direita, 8600-204 Luz, Portugal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/1/2021 - 11/30/2021
Monday: 09:30 AM - 03:00 PM Wednesday: 09:30 AM - 03:00 PM Friday: 09:30 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- If you have Covid-19 symptoms or have been in contact with a positive person 10 Days or shorter period before the booked trip start you have to cancel the trip and we give 100% refund. Stay Safe
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.