Private Half-Day Shore Excursion Museums in Manila
Visit some of the popular and interesting museums of the Philippines and observe the artistic styles and craftsmanship of modern artists.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Ayala Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Museum, Padre Burgos Ave Ermita, Manila, Luzon 2004 Philippines
Visit the National Museum of the Philippines and view the ethnographic exhibits and archaeological displays that portray the journey of the country from pre-historic to colonial and present times. From the gallery that showcases the diversity of the country’s culture, transfer to the National Art Gallery where paintings of the country’s Philippine masters of arts are on display. At the Session Hall where the historic 1934 Constitutional Convention led by Claro M. Recto took place, paintings of Juan Luna and Felix Resureccion Hidalgo, the leading Filipino artists during the Spanish times are shown. Other galleries within the building features religious art, carvings and icons from the 16 to the 17th centuries, academic and romantic drawings, portraits, paintings and sculptures wrought by numerous talented Filipino painters and sculptors, both known and unknown can be admired.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ayala Museum, Makati Avenue cor. De La Rosa Street Greenbelt Park, Ayala Center, Makati, Luzon 1224 Philippines
Afterwards, travel down the busy thoroughfares of Makati and stop at the Ayala Museum. Immerse one’s self in Philippine contemporary art and observe the artistic styles and craftsmanship of modern artists. The museum has an interesting diorama that narrates many of the country’s historical events through 60 handcrafted dioramas, and exhibits an assortment of gold treasures which were discovered during pre-colonial era, as well as ceramic and textile collections. The museum also conducts workshops and lectures by local artists and art curators on Philippine arts and culture; it also houses a collection of rare books, photographs and recordings. From here, you will be transferred back to the port.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The tour starts at the entrance/exit gate once you leave the cruise ship. Your guide will be holding a sign.Ports
- Entrance / Exit Gate of Pier 15
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- *Tour will not run on Mondays (museums are closed)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.