Private Half Day Shore Excursion to Ancient Corinth
Our 25 years experience and the combination of stunning natural scenery and the legacy of a fascinating and
diverse cultural heritage of Ancient Corinth and Athens an irresistible option. You will discover the fascinating
historical, cultural and geographic landscape of the regions.
per adult from
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Fuel and tolls
- Mercedes Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Mineral Cold Water
- English Speaking Driver(not allow to escort you into the sites/museums)
- We can accommodate 8people also(Bookable by contacting us on the phone number provided by Viator)
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Licensed Tour Guide (Bookable upon request by contacting us on the phone number provided by Viator)
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
Depart from and drive along the coast line until we reach the Corinth Canal where we will make a brief stop.
The Corinth Canal connects the Gulf of Corinth with the Saronic Gulf in the Aegean Sea. It cuts through the narrow Isthmus of Corinth and separates the Peloponnese from the Greek mainland, arguably making the peninsula an island.
ls considered one of the great engineering accomplishments of Greece.
The canal was dug through the Isthmus at sea level and has no locks. It is 6.4 kilometres (4 mi) in length and only 21.4 metres (70 ft) wide at its base. The canal was constructed from 1880 to 1893, however, it is something that shipowners and captains had dreamed about for some 2000 years before it became a reality.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos), Ancient Korinthos village, Corinth Greece
Ancient Corinth was one of the most important cities of ancient Greece. It was this megalopolis where the Apostle Paul arrived, worked and established a prosperous church, and later on he wrote two of his epistles, which are now part of the New Testament. We will visit the ruins of the old city where St. Paul worked
You will admire also the Temple of Apollo, that is one of the oldest temples in Greece dating back to the 6th century B.C.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Accommodation Piraeus area, Port and Cruise Terminal (Included). Meeting point: The driver will meet you at the port holding a sign with your name onAccommodation in Athens and Athens Suburbs Pickup/drop off from/to Accommodation located outside Athens Pickup/drop off from/to Athens Airport Meeting point: The driver will meet you inside the airport holding a sign with your name onAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Passengers and the driver are obliged to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.