Private Half Day Sightseeing Tour Ancient Corinth
Your driver will be waiting for you in the morning to depart, we will be traveling west along the scenic coast until we reach the Corinth Canal, where we will stop briefly to take in the magnificent views. A short drive will bring us to the ancient town of Corinth. Here, if you have a guide, you will enter the ruins together, if you don't you will experience it individually. Ancient Corinth was once one of the richest cities in the known world. Here, we will have the chance to visit the large Agora and Apollo's Temple. After exploring the city, we will make a brief stop in the ancient port of Kechreai before returning to Athens, where the tour will come to an end in time for lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Tour guide upon request (extra charge)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kineta Beach, Palea EO Athinon Korinthou 59, Kinetta 191 00 Greece
Kinetta is a town on the boarders of western Attica and Corinthia.
In the last few years Kinetta has developed a lot and now offers visitors many options regarding eating out, coffee or stay. Small taverns with home cooking, beach bars, camping and luxury hotels are just some of these options.
Pass By: Agioi Theodoroi 200 03, Greece
Agioi Theodoroi is located around 12 km east of Corinth
The municipality has Loutraki in the west and Megara in the east. The central avenue of the town is part of the old Athens - Corinth highway. It has many shops and services, supermarkets, pharmacies, banks, restaurants etc. and two historical churches.
Stop At: Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos), Ancient Korinthos village, Corinth Greece
Corinth was a city-state on the Isthmus of Corinth, the narrow stretch of land that joins the Peloponnese to the mainland of Greece, between Athens and Sparta. The modern city of Corinth is located approximately 5 kilometres northeast of the ancient ruins.
Ancient Corinth was one of the largest and most important cities of Greece, with a population of 90,000 in 400 BC] The Romans demolished Corinth in 146 BC, built a new city in its place in 44 BC, and later made it the provincial capital of Greece.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Per-Arranged Pick Up locationAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Rafina port, Rafinas, Rafina 190 09, Greece
- Lavrio Port, Port Authority, Lavrio, Greece
- Flisvos Marina, Athens 175 61, Greece
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.