Private Half-Day Sightseeing Tour in Paris
Ride with a local English Speaking Driver and explore the most iconic monuments of the city! Your friendly driver will not only share historical facts about the areas visited but also local insights that will help you get the feeling of the city’s lifestyle. The neighborhoods and landmarks in Paris are all very far apart, so make sure you have the time to see them all by experiencing this spectacular city from the comfort of your very own private air-conditioned car.
At your chosen time, your Welcome driver will pick you up from your accommodation and take you on your fully personalized tour of Paris. As the tour is completely customizable, you can add and take points away from the following suggested itinerary.
During the stops you can do whatever you want: visit the landmarks, take pictures, ask your driver about the place!
Visit the iconic Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, walk around the famous Moulin Rouge and let your local driver show you the hidden gems of this majestic city!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Personal English-Speaking professional Driver
- Fuel and Tolls
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Beverages and meals
- Tips and gratuities
- Official Tour Guide - Our drivers are English Speaking and very knowledgable of the places visited
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
A not-to-be-missed monument and symbol of the capital, the Eiffel Tower stands 324 m tall, and weighs 10,100 tons. Created in 2 years, 2 months and 5 days.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
The Avenue des Champs-Elysées, or as it is also known “the most beautiful avenue in the world”, represents the prestige, luxury, and elegance of Paris.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Grand Palais, 3 avenue du General Eisenhower Avenue Winston Churchill, 75008 Paris France
The Grand Palais is one of the most iconic Parisian monuments. Built for the 1900 Exposition Universelle, it is recognizable by its large glass dome flanked by the French flag.
Stop At: Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris France
The Moulin Rouge the most famous cabaret in the world went through several transformations, from cabaret to theatre, and from cinema to music-hall.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Sacre-Coeur-Saguenay, Sacre-Coeur-Saguenay, Quebec
Built in 1919 the Sacre Coeur basilica crowns the peak of hilly Montmartre in Paris built in 1919 and is one of the most iconic monuments in Paris.
Pass By: Palais Garnier, Place de l_Opera entrance at the corner of Scribe and Auber streets, 75009 Paris France
The Palais Garnier 19th-century architectural masterpiece is a 1,979-seat opera house, which was built from 1861 to 1875 for the Paris Opera.
Stop At: Place-Vendome, Place-Vendome, Paris, Ile-de-France
The Place Vendôme is one of the city's most famous and beautiful neoclassical squares. It was commissioned by Louis XIV and was finished in 1721.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
The Louvre Pyramid is a large glass and metal pyramid designed by architect I.M. Pei, surrounded by three smaller pyramids, in the main courtyard of the Louvre Palace.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered for any central hotel or location in Paris. Please note that pick up from Paris Airport will apply to extra charges. If you select Pickup from Paris airport the extra charge will be communicated to you beforehand.Airports
- Charles De Gaulle Airport, 95700 Roissy-en-France France
- Orly Field, 94390 Orly France
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Our operators are not official tour guides but English-speaking professional drivers and Locals that have been provided with all the necessary historical information about the sights visited. They cannot accompany you into the sights but will provide extended historical and local information to help you get the feeling of the city.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.