Private Half-Day Sightseeing Tour of Vesuvius National Park
We will pick you up at the place indicated in your booking and we will take you to visit the great Vesuvio volcano! The visit will last about 2 hours. In the end, we will be there to wait for you to return to the starting point. Enjoy your best experience!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Ticket entrance
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Vesuvius National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
Visit the most famous volcano in Italy!
Vesuvius is a spectacle of rare beauty in the Gulf.
The active volcano, a famous postcard image taken from the Posillipo hill, made it rightfully enter the collective imagination of the city of Naples.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I’ll pick up you to your address.Airports
- Naples International Airport, Viale F. Ruffo di Calabria, 80144 Napoli NA, Italy
- Porto Di Napoli, Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.