Private half day Thanlyin
Cruise across the Bago River to the bustling city of Thanlyin on a half-day tour from Yangon. You will have the opportunity to explore a river island pagoda, Kyaik-Khauk Payak, and the Suthaungpyay Monastery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Thanlyin, Myanmar (Burma)
We will pick you up at your hotel and visit to Thanlyin , is a major port city of Myanmar, located across Bago River from the city of Yangon. Firstly, visit to the Kyaikhauk Pagoda which is built by Mon tribe hundred years ago. And then drive to Yelai Pagoda ( Pagoda built on an island around water). From the bank of the river to take ferry boat to this pagoda. There you can feed the big fish. And you can breathe fresh air from sea because there is very close to the sea . Have lunch at local restaurant .Then, we drop off to your hotel. Service off.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.