Private Half Day Tour Abu Dhabi , Sheikh Zayed Mosque from Dubai
If you plan to see Abu Dhabi’s Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque while you're in Dubai, make the most of a visit on a tour dedicated to this 2007-built masterpiece. Rather than a whistle-stop visit, explore the mosque in depth, with a guide to spotlight and explain features including its mosaics and prayer hall. The tour includes round-trip hotel transfers from Dubai, entry fees, and a choice of departures for convenience.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/accommodation pickup and drop-off (central Dubai hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Cold mineral water
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned in inclusions.
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel/ accommodation and take you to the imposing Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. This is one of the most prominent symbols of contemporary Islamic architecture in the world. It took 11 years to complete this immense mosque, which covers over 30 acres of Land.
The incredible view of the Grand Mosque will be a feast for your eyes as it combines the cultural diversity of Islamic art with modern architecture and design. The exterior surfaces of the Grand Mosque are covered in Sivec marble from Greece and Macedonia and its main dome is one of the largest mosque-domes in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Get to the Mosque to watch its rich traditional designs from floor to ceiling. The mosque offers plenty of attractions, most notable among them are the world’s largest hand-woven carpet (measuring around 60,570 sq ft. this carpet was hand-woven by about 1,200 - 1,300 carpet knitters), the world's largest marble mosaic floral design, the world's third-largest chandelier (that adorns the main prayer hall), and glass panels studded with Swarovski crystals.
The Mosque interiors are richly decorated with verses of the Holy Quran in three varieties of Arabic calligraphy. As you move around the premises you can see the reflective pools that surround the Mosque, which in turn amplify its beauty. Overall you will never get tired exploring this gigantic structural masterpiece. After completing the Mosque visit and a few memorable photo sessions, you will be dropped back at your hotel/ accommodation.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all travelers from any hotel or airport
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.