Private Half-Day Tour: Bat Trang Pottery Village
Bat Trang pottery village has produced high quality ceramics for a thousand years. Enjoy a drive into the countryside, traveling along the Red River, and see how this pottery is made by hand. You’ll have a chance to shop for some interesting pieces!
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Bat Trang GAIA
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bat Trang GAIA, Alley 79, Giang Cao Street, Bat Trang Commune, Gia Lam District, Hanoi Vietnam
Bat Trang, traditional porcelain and pottery village with history of seven centuries, is an interesting attraction in Hanoi that tourists should not ignore. Bat Trang, the seven-century old pottery village, is an interesting attraction in Hanoi that tourists should not ignore.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you are at hotels in Hanoi, my tourguide will pick up at your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum 2 people required to book
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.