PRIVATE Half-Day Tour: Chianti Classico Wine Experience.
• EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR PRIVATE GROUP •
Dedicate one day to a breathtaking visit of ancient vineyards and medieval villages in the famous landscapes of the Chianti wine region. Travel in a luxury minivan through rolling green hills and medieval villages, with a private driver at your disposal throughout the day. Tour some of the best small, organic family-owned wineries in the area where you can learn about traditional production methods and taste local artisanal products such as extra virgin olive oil and varieties of wine such as Chianti Classico. The private tour can be customized according to your preference
• 5-hr Half-Day private tour of the famed Chianti wine region from Florence
• Visit lovely medieval villages such as Greve, Montefioralle and Badia a Passignano
• Learn about the area's historic winemaking tradition with stops at one or more local wineries
• Taste local olive oil and well-known wine varieties like Chianti Classico
• Travel in a private Mercedes-Benz Minivan
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location (Florence Down Town)
- Tasting of cold cuts and cheeses from Falorni butcher
- Private transportation by Mercedes Minivan Air-Conditioned
- Unlimited cold mineral water
- English-speaking licensed driver
- On-Board WiFi
What's excluded :
- Light or full Lunch with tasting in farm or winery. (to be paid on the spot from 25€pp to 45€pp)
- Wine tasting. (to be paid on the spot from 0€pp to 25€pp)
- Entry/Admission - Azienda Agricola Brogioni Maurizio
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Impruneta, Impruneta, Tuscany
Pass through the picturesque village of Impruneta, well known for Hight-quality extra virgin olive oil and for famous Terracotta, still produced as the ancestors did in the 15th century.
Stop At: Greve in Chianti, Greve in Chianti, Tuscany
Experience the unforgettable town of Greve in Chianti, located in the heart of the Chianti Classico wine region, and home of the famous explorer Giovanni da Verrazzano. An unmissable visit is also due at the ancient and famous Falorni butcher shop, where you will have the opportunity to taste exceptional Tuscan snacks made with local cold cuts and cheeses!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Montefioralle, Montefioralle, Greve in Chianti, Tuscany
Montefioralle is truly a treasure of Tuscany - not to be missed. Originally a castle in the Middle Ages, with its 79 inhabitants, it is considered one of the most beautiful villages in Italy. Absolutely worth a visit, take time for a stroll and take some photos in its iconic, narrow stone streets.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Azienda Agricola Brogioni Maurizio, 37, Via S. Cresci, 50022 Greve in Chianti FI, Italy
Here you will embark on your first wine tasting! You will be hosted by a small producer of premium, high-quality wines. The production is fully manual, from the vineyard to the wine cellar. The Chianti Classico wine is produced in an organic-certified estate. In short, this is a unique experience to taste exceptional, high-quality wine! (Possibility to have a complete lunch with tasting, to be paid on the spot. 35€ pp.)
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Badia a Passignano, Badia a Passignano, Tuscany
Make a stop to enjoy the view of the medieval borgo of Badia a Passignano. At the center of this protected area is a monastic complex, The Abbey of San Michele Arcangelo a Passignano, which is surrounded by beautiful cypresses. Indeed, in addition to the historical and architectural importance of the Abbey, the area has great importance from a landscape point of view. You will find typical elements of the Chianti landscape: hills covered by rows of vineyards, alternating with others covered with olive groves or woods.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up directly at your hotel or address communicated at the time of booking at the exact time of the start of the tour. • Departure and pickup time is schedule at 9:30am or 11:00am.• Upon request, you can change your pickup time (24hours before)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Departure is at 9:30am or 11:00am. Pick-up time can be changed upon request.
- Minors under 18 years old are not allowed to drink alcohol (wine tasting)
- A confirmation is appreciated the day before the appointment by e-mailing
- In case of rain, umbrellas will be provided by your driver
- This tour/experience is for a maximum of 8 travelers (your private party). Should your group exceed this size, you can make two reservations.
- You will be picked up directly at your hotel or address provided at the time of booking at the exact time of the start of the tour.
- Upon request, during the reservation we can organize lunch in wine cellars or on farms, this is a highly recommended experience, especially for wine lovers. (They also offer vegetarian and gluten-free lunches, and accommodate allergies. Upon request 24hrs before the tour).
- Most travelers can participate
- Our drivers will happily assist with any questions or requests. They are vastly familiar with Tuscany and will share curiosities and facts, or offer suggestions about the area being toured, and more.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our cars are ozone sterilized before each tour to ensure hygiene and cleanliness. Our English-speaking drivers have been trained to take all necessary precautions to protect the health of our customers. Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.