Private Half Day Tour of Ephesus
In order to get an amazing atmosphere of the archaeological sites around Ephesus Ancient City this is the best option for you to go through with. Time to lose yourself within 2000 years old ruins. give us a chance to make your expectations happen.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - The Temple of Artemis
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
The extensive ruins which include Varius Bath Complex, The Odeon, State Agora, The Temples of Dea Roma, Prytaneion, Domitian Square, Hercules Gate, Curetes Street, The Fountain of Trajan, The Baths of Scholastica, Temple of Hadrian, Celsius Library, The Gymnasium, Great Theatre. Many more monuments stand in the special atmosphere of Ephesus, charming each one. Once it was a commerce and trade center of the ancient world, later on became a sacred religious place of the early Christianity and today, a famous and unique tourism center proving all its perfects to the visitors as one of the biggest open air museum in the world.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Temple of Artemis, Ataturk, Park Ici Yolu No:12, Selcuk Turkey
Firstly, you will stop at the Temple of Artemis which was one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, although there is one single column left today, magnificent temple had been built for the goddess of fertility and hunters, Artemis, known as Diana after city passed under the rule of Romans.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Departure Time :Morning departure between 7.30am and 11.30am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.