Private Half-Day Tour of Hoi An Ancient Town
Take a step back in time and go on a half-day walking tour of Hoi An Ancient Town—a UNESCO World Heritage Site. A private guide will lead you through the well-kept historic district of this once-prosperous seaport city. Nowadays, Hoi An is one of the most popular destinations for travel while in Vietnam.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by taxi
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Pick up from hotel in Hoian, we spend the morning/afternoon for a walking tour around this enchanting port town. Follow the narrow lanes lined with centuries-old houses influenced by Chinese, Japanese, French and European architectures and visit its numerous places of interest: the 400-year old Japanese Covered Bridge, the Phuc Kien Assembly Halls, the local fish market … Around the town we can see a numerous art galleries and tailor shops, get some made-to-order clothes if you like.
You spend more two hours boat trip on the Thu Bon river to enjoy the natural view and discover the normal life of local fishing people. Back to the hotel
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Hội An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at hotel in Hoian Central
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.