Private Half-Day Tour of Mandalay by Trishaw
Explore Mandalay, Myanmar’s second-largest city and the former royal capital of Burma, on a private tour by trishaw. With a guide, you’ll visit Mandalay Palace, a monastery and other landmarks to learn about local culture and religious practices. Then end on a high note with a view from Mandalay Hill.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Your tour starts at Mandalay Palace with your private guide, who shows you around the city by trishaw, a fun way to travel that allows you to observe what’s happening along the streets. Visit Shwenandaw Monastery, aka ‘Golden Palace Monastery,’ which is made of teak and was once part of the palace complex. Continue to neighboring Atumashi Kyaung, another monastery, followed by Kuthodaw Paya, home to the 'world’s biggest book'—slabs of marble that are inscribed with Buddhist scripture. See the statue of Buddha carved from a single block of stone, and then head to your last stop on Mandalay Hill, where you can admire a panoramic view of the city and surrounding landscape including the Irrawaddy River.
Departure Point :Mandalay Palace
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.