Private Half-Day Tour of Wieliczka Salt Mine with Transfer to airport
Visit the Wieliczka Salt mine on your last day in Cracow! See one of Poland’s most spectacular underground UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Take all your luggages and get to the private car which take from your hotel in Cracow. Visit salt mine and finish your tour directly in Cracow Balice airport. Total time from pick up to drop off is around 5 hours.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick up
- Airport drop off
- Tickets to the Wieliczka Salt mine
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
Visit one of the most aesthetically pleasing UNESCO salt mines in the world on a guided tour taking you through 20 awe-inspiring chambers in this historic underground city.
Duration: 2 hours 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait 5 minutes before scheduled pick up time in the front of building.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.