Private half day trip to Snagov Monastery and Mogoșoaia Palace, from Bucharest
In this private tour you will visit two of the most important and appreciated sites nearby Bucharest.
Hidden by woods and surrounded by the waters of the Lake Snagov, the Snagov Monastery was the most important spiritual and cultural centre of Wallachia in the feudal period. Here îs hide Vlad the Impaler tomb.
Mogosoaia Palace easily passes as one of the most beautiful monuments around Bucharest. With a history that goes back more than 300 years, part of the lives of some of the greatest families in the history of Southern Romania, the palace and its vast gardens are an excellent weekend destination.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Snagov Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Mogosoaia Palace
What's excluded :
- Foto tax
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Snagov Monastery, Strada Manastirea Vlad Tepes Silistea, Snagov 077117 Romania
The Snagov Monastery – an ancient monastic establishment, a historical monument, an architectural jewel of feudal art, and an important tourist attraction located on an island of the Snagov Lake, near Bucharest
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mogosoaia Palace, Strada Valea Parcului Nr. 1, Mogosoaia 077135 Romania
built between 1698-1702 by Constantin Brâncoveanu in what is called the Romanian Renaissance style or Brâncovenesc style.
The palace bears the name of the widow of the Romanian boyar Mogoș, who owned the land it was built on.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.