Private Half-Day Varanasi Walking Tour and Tuk-Tuk Ride at Sunrise
Walk on the steps of Ghats of Varanasi along with holy Ganges river with your personal guide. Enjoy a Tuk-Tuk ride to the holy city. Watch the pilgrims of the holy city in this jaw dropping one-of-a-kind 4-hour experience.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guide
- Walking tour on the Ghats of Varanasi
- Ride on a Tuk-Tuk
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit to old bazaars of Varanasi
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Varanasi, Varanasi, Varanasi District, Uttar Pradesh
Varanasi is a city in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh dating to the 11th century B.C. Regarded as the spiritual capital of India, the city draws Hindu pilgrims who bathe in the Ganges River’s sacred waters and perform funeral rites
Stop At: Assi Ghat, Sdkfjl, Varanasi 221005 India
Start the day with meeting city expert Guide in the hotel lobby. The Guide will assist and arrange for Tuk -Tuk from outside the hotel. Drive in Tuk Tuk from hotel in Varanasi to one of the vary famous Assi Ghat.
Situated at the confluence of Ganga and Asi rivers, Assi Ghat is the southernmost Ghat in Varanasi, where pilgrims bathe before paying their homage to Lord Shiva in the form of huge lingam situated under a peepal tree. Assi Ghat also constitutes the southern end of conventional city.
Start your walking tour from here with your private guide who will assist to interpret and translate language either side while you enjoy the local interaction with Sadhus, Priests and pilgrims. Enjoy the stories while you walk from one ghat to another.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ganges River, Varanasi India
Ghats in Varanasi are riverfront steps leading to the banks of the River Ganges. The city has 87 ghats. Most of the ghats are bathing and puja ceremony ghats, while a few are used exclusively as cremation sites.
Most Varanasi ghats were built after 1700 AD, when the city was part of Maratha Empire. The patrons of current ghats are Marathas, Shindes (Scindias), Holkars, Bhonsles, and Peshwes (Peshwas). Many ghats are associated with legends or mythologies while many ghats are privately owned.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Dasaswamedh Ghat Road Bangali Tola, Varanasi 221001 India
From Dashashwamedh Ghat walk into the streets of old Varanasi to enjoy the hustle -bustle of the crowded bazaars before you take a break at a Silk Shop. Enjoy the demonstration of Silk making, very famous Block Printing and other ancient technique of making fabrics. Savor some street delicacies like samosas, lassi, paan, masala chai etc befor returning back to the hotel.
Your guide will drop you back to the hotel in Tuk Tuk at the end.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Manikarnika Ghat, Ghasi Tola Road, Varanasi 221001 India
Manikarnika Ghat is one of the holiest cremation grounds among the sacred riverfronts, alongside the river Ganga, in the city of Varanasi in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. In Hinduism, death is considered as a gateway to another life marked by the results of one's karma
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide hotel details while booking
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Moderate amount of walking involved on uneven road it is advised to wear comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.