Private Half Day West Bank Tour to Valley of the Kings Queen Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon
Visit the West Bank where you will visit the Valley Of The Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and The Colossi of Memnon.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
isit to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut that known as El Dir El Bahari which was built by Queen Hatshepsut the daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty (approximately 1490-1469 B.C), the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
visit the Valley Of The Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley.
The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
The Colossi of Memnon which are remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Salah Salem, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- • Dress code is smart casual • Please note: entrance tickets and transport included. This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue. • If you have not already specified, you MUST advise supplier as soon as possible your Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made • The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.