Private Half-day Yangon City Tour
This half-day city tour covers all the must-see places in Yangon. Visit Chauk Htat Gyi Buddha Temple, which houses one of the most admired reclining Buddha images in the country.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon Region
Pick you up Hotel . Our first stop visit to the magical Shwedagon Pagoda. Towering high above the green cityscape of Yangon, it is one of the wonders of the religious world. Then enjoy Yangon downtown with views of the City Hall, the High Court and the Independence Monument. Then, You can take the opportunity to shop at Bogyoke (Scott's) Market (closed on Monday), which is a great place to pride up traditional and not traditional handicrafts, artworks, small antiques, junk jewellery and other souvenir shops. Afterwards , we bring you a local tea shop and enjoy a traditional cup of tea & snack before transferring back to hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.