Private Halfway to Hana Tour
The Road to Hana is one of the most famous drives in the world, and for good reason. It’s a 64-mile stretch of two (and often one) lane road that cuts deep into Maui’s lush rain forest as it winds along the north shore coastline. This 4-hour long Halfway to Hana Tour features some of the Road to Hana’s most memorable sights. With waterfalls plunging down into the jungle from high above, splashes of brilliant floral colors, breathtaking coastline vistas, and even a bamboo forest you can explore, it’s no wonder this is one of the most popular “bucket list” excursions in the world. As you watch it all unfold before your eyes, you will learn about the rich history of Hawaii, its colorful people and ancient legends told like no one else tells it.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Pickup and drop-off service at all the hotel resorts and most condos (excludes Travaasa Hana Hotel)
What's excluded :
- Beach towels
- Sun block
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ho'okipa Beach Park, Hana Highway, Paia, Maui, HI 96779
One of Maui's great north shore beaches, home of the world-famous surfers and windsurfers. You can often sea 400-pound green sea turtles napping on the white sands (we've counted as many as 60 at a time!)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ke‘anae Point, Maui, HI
Created hundreds of thousands of years ago when Haleakala was active, this volcanic shelf boasts epic views in all directions.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Halfway to Hana, road to Hana, Hana, Maui, HI
A locally owned food stand that marks the halfway point to Hana. Ice cream and delicious banana bread varieties can be purchased here.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Pua'a Ka'a State Park, Hana Highway, Maui, HI
One of Maui's beautiful waterfalls. You will have the opportunity to swim here.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop off at ALL the hotel resorts and most condos, except the Travaasa HanaPorts
- Kahului & Lahaina
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for 6-months-or-more pregnant travelers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.