Private Hallstatt Tour from Salzburg with tour end in Graz
Experience the beauty of the Austrian Lake District and one of the most beautiful lake side villages of the World, the World heritage village Hallstatt. Cover the most possible between Salzburg and Graz on your travel by luxury minivan or BMW X-1. At the end of the tour get dropped off at your hotel in Graz, capital of the federal state Styria.
Since this is a full day private tour your itinerary can and will be changed if you so desire.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Led by a local guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Full day private tour to Hallstatt and Graz
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fuschl am See, Fuschl am See, Austrian Alps
Be ready for pickup at 10.00 am at your Salzburg hotel. Make yourself comfortable in your comfortable touring vehicle and experience the beautiful landscape that the famous ‘Salzkammergut’ lake region has to offer. After a short drive from Salzburg you’ll reach the castle of Fuschl. Capture a picture of the castle of Fuschl with the emerald-green Lake Fuschlsee as its backdrop, before heading on to St. Gilgen with Lake Wolfgang, the next photo stop.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: St Gilgen, St Gilgen, Austrian Alps
The next highlight is Wolfgang Lake and the villages St. Gilgen and St. Wolfgang. Capture a picture of St. Wolfgang from a great view point before arriving at the next town, in Bad Ischl. Continue via Bad Goisern to the lake side village Hallstatt.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Hallstatt, Hallstatt, Upper Austria
Having reached Hallstatt and the highlight of this full day tour, your private guide will point out the must-sees of Hallstatt to you, which include a beautiful photo spot of Hallstatt, Charnel House (Bone House), Hallstatt Museum, Hallstatt Waterfall "Waldbachstrub", Hallstatt's local residence area and more. You will have 2 hours to explore Hallstatt and all these sites on your own.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Graz, Graz, Styria
The tour will conclude with drop-off at your hotel in Graz.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up at any hotel and location in Salzburg.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.