Private Hallstatt tour from Vienna
Experience the lakeside village Hallstatt and the Austrian lake district in style, on an 8-hour private tour from Vienna with a tour end in Salzburg where you can end your day in your Salzburg city hotel or optional, take the train back to Vienna (it is a ride of about 2h30min). Nowhere else are the most beautiful features of Austria situated as closely together as they are in the Lake District, known by locals as the “Salzkammergut". The combination of mountains, lakes, and one of the most beautiful lakeside villages of the world, makes this region in Austria absolutely unique.
- Private sightseeing tour
- Hotel pick up in Vienna
- Make the most of your time with a private tour
- End the tour at your Salzburg hotel or optional go back by train (2hrs20min)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Wolfgangsee
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Fuschl, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Fuschlsee-Salzburg
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vienna, Vienna
Get ready for pick up at 09:00 am and hop on board of your luxury tour vehicle. Lean back and experience the beautiful drive along the Danube River valley.
Stop At: Durnstein, Durnstein, Lower Austria
Duernstein is a small Austrian village, located in the heritage Wachau region. Explore Duernstein and the Legend of Robin Hood. Richard the Lionheart was captured shortly before Christmas 1192 near Vienna. And kept captive in Dürnstein.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hallstatt, Hallstatt, Upper Austria
Having reached Hallstatt and the highlight of this full day tour, your private guide will point out the must-sees of Hallstatt to you, which include a beautiful photo spot of Hallstatt, Charnel House (Bone House), Hallstatt Museum, Hallstatt Waterfall "Waldbachstrub", the Sky View Platform, Hallstatt's local residence area and more.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wolfgangsee, St. Wolfgang 5360 Austria
Continue on your scenic route the drive will take you through Bad Ischl, which is famous for the “Kaiser” (Emperor) Villa and the Café Zauner, and capture a picture of St. Wolfgang with it’s lake from a great view point.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Schloss Fuschl, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Fuschlsee-Salzburg, Schloss-Straße 19, 5322 Hof bei Salzburg, Austria
Next you’ll reach the castle of Fuschl. Capture a picture of the castle of Fuschl with the emerald-green Lake Fuschlsee as its backdrop, before heading on to the city of Salzburg.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Salzburg, Salzburg, Austrian Alps
After nine hours exploring the historical village Hallstatt and the Salzkammergut with it's beautiful lakes, your private tour will conclude with drop-off at your Salzburg City hotel or optional at the train station: it is a ride of 2h30min back to Vienna, 2 trains every hour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from any hotel or address (airbnb etc.) in Vienna, if your hotel is not in the list,then just mention it and we'll pick you up from there.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.