Private Haneda Airport Pick up & drop-off in Tokyo
We are available 24/7 to answer your concerns. We offer professional and experienced staff to our valuable customers. Our goal is to provide you a memorable experience and stress free service. Our first priority is our customer and we work and keep working to meet our customer expectations.
Our drivers are punctual and will give you fun facts about the Japanese culture during the transfer.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- After the booking has been made, we will get in touch with you to provide further details.
All details will be exchanged between the customer and driver and we will also provide the vehicle number and driver's contact number to the customer.
Please note that our driver will be holding the name plate / card of the customer and wait in front of the decided meeting point at the airport.
Departure Point :
AirportsHaneda Airport, 3-3-2 Hanedakuko, Ota 144-0041 Tokyo Prefecture
Return Detail :Tokyo, Japan - within the radius of 28 km.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.