Private Hanoi City Discovery Full-Day Guided Tour
Enjoy a full day sightseeing around Hanoi city, the capital of Vietnam, to discover culture, beauty, history, local life and especially local food.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Hanoi full-day tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- One-hour cyclo ride
- Vietnamese lunch
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hanoi, Hanoi
7:45 – 8:15 The tour guide will come and pick you in the hotel lobby, then transferred you to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Keep moving to Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house which is located to one side of the Mausoleum, and having a look at the One Pillar Pagoda, which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 – the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi.
Say goodbye to Ho Chi Minh complex, the tour guide will lead you to visit the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda at West Lake (One of the oldest pagodas in Vietnam).
12:00 Lunch at local restaurant (Vegetarians can be catered for if a prior notice is given at booking time).
13:30 After lunch, you will keep continuing the tour with visiting the Ethnology Museum (apply on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat) or the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam – as known as the Vietnam’s first university. The tour will be enclosed by visiting the beauty of Hoan Kiem Lake with Ngoc Son temple and strolling in the small alley streets of the Old Quarter where you can have a chance for shopping and for being a traffic challenge when you cross the road.
15h30 – 16h00 Ends one day Hanoi city tour.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up at all hotels located in hanoi around 5 km far away from cityAirports
- Noi Bai International Airport, Phú Minh, Sóc Sơn, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.