Private Hanoi street food and cyclo tour
You not only enjoy the street food but also know the Vietnam culture and history. You will walk along street in the old quarter and tour guide will introduce everything you see in the street about custom, tradition, real life of local people.
besides, you will visit sacred temples, pagodas located in the Old Quarter.
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Vietnamese coffee must try when you arrive in here. We also have egg coffee that have been famous and attracted a millions of tourists. Let's with us discover why it have been so famous?
- Street food: You will try 10 different tasting street foods, which you might be amazed it.
- Pho/ Bun cha/ Pillow Cake/ Fresh Spring roll, Fried Spring roll
- Vietnamese rice paper roll/ Banh mi (Bread)/ Che (sweet soup)
- Ice-cream/ Mix fruit with milk and yogurt/ Vietnamese coffee or Egg coffee
- Shrimp cake/ Bao cake/ Nem chua
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Hanoi Opera House
- Entry/Admission - The Railway Hanoi
- Entry/Admission - Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)
What's excluded :
- Tips/ gratitude
- Things are not mentioned in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Old quarter has 36 streets named as Shoes Street, Silver street, Paper street...It is famous for the ancient as well as secret, so unique. If you wonder why called "Old", you might be a big surprise should you know that Hanoi's Old Quarter came into being at the time King Ly Thai To selected Thang Long as the country’s capital in 1010, that is, the streets have a nearly 1,000-year old history and became crowded & lively in 15th century. What makes them unique is that many of them remain in their very ancient architecture of the 15th century. Up to now, it has been the oldest continuously developed area of Vietnam.
By the way, we will try all the best street food and Vietnamese coffee with passion-cuisine tour guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hanoi Opera House, 01 Trang Tien - Phan Chu Trinh Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
The beautiful Hanoi Opera House was built in 1911 by the then ruling French. It’s a phenomenal piece of neo-classical French architecture featuring Gothic themes on the doors and domes with pillars, shuttered windows, balconies and a glass room.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Railway Hanoi, 26, 10 Điện Biên Phủ, Điện Bàn, Ba Đình, Hà Nội, Vietnam
You will explore the adventure railway in here. As you look both side is the house of local people. Specially when sitting in small chair, drink a Vietnamese coffee, so lovely and fantastic.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake), Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
The Hoan Kiem Lake also known as Sword Lake (Lake of the Returned Sword) is recognized as the heart of Hanoi as not only the pretty beauty but also relate the Vietnam's history.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you from your hotel in the Old Quarter
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.