Private Helicopter Tour over Orlando's Theme Parks
Take an 8-10, 18-20, 25-30 minute or 1 hour helicopter tour over various sights that can include; City of Orlando, The Space coast, theme parks such as Disney World, SeaWorld and Universal Studios Orlando. Or alternatively choose a flight around beautiful Lake Toho, which is home to many alligators. PLEASE NOTE: SIGHTS & ATTRACTIONS VIEWED DURING EACH TOUR DEPENDS UPON THE LENGTH OF THE TOUR SELECTED !!
8-10 mins: Old Town, Disney theme parks from a distance
18-20 mins: Gatorland, Seaworld, Orlando Eye, Universal Studios, Disney Springs, Epcot, Hollywood Studios
25 mins: Gatorland, Seaworld, Orlando Eye, Universal Studios, Downtown Orlando, Disney Springs, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom
1hour: Space Coast- Vehicle assembly building, Rocket Garden, Shuttle runway, Atlantic coast
Flights are available throughout the day to work into your Floridian vacation.
per adult from
8 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Helicopter tour (duration based on option selected)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Town, 5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746-4732
Pass By: 7007 SeaWorld Drive, Orlando, FL 32821-8097
Pass By: Universal Studios Florida, 6000 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32819-7640
Pass By: Disney Springs, 1486 East Buena Vista Drive, Orlando, FL 32830-8519
Pass By: 200 Epcot Center Drive Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL 32821
Pass By: Disney’s Hollywood Studios, 351 South Studio Drive Streets of America, Orlando, FL 32830
Pass By: Disney's Animal Kingdom, 2901 Osceola Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32830-8410
Pass By: Space Coast, Space Coast, Brevard County, Florida
See the Atlantic coast, The vehicle assembly building, Rocket Garden and Shuttle runway.
Departure Point :4010 4th St, Kissimmee, FL 34741, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- There is a maximum of three (3) passengers per flight at a maximum weight of 200lbs (90kg/14.28st) per person
- There is a maximum of two (2) passengers per flight at a maximum weight of 250lbs (113kg/17.85st) per person
- There is a maximum of one (1) passenger per flight if the passenger is 300lbs (136kg/21.4st) per person
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have symptoms of fever or cough, you will not be able to fly. You must wear a mask during the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- If you show any signs or symptoms of Covid-19, we will gladly reschedule your tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.