Private Helicopter Transfer from New York Airports to Lower Manhattan
Skip the hassle of New York’s crowds, traffic and public transport -- you deserve better. Instead, travel like a VIP with this private helicopter flight from any of the three major New York-area airports (JFK, LaGuardia and Newark) to Lower Manhattan. This high-end, speedy transfer gets you there in less than 10 minutes, making this perfect for business travelers. Plus, you'll be treated to stunning aerial views of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by state-of-the-art helicopter
- Transportation from airport terminal to airport helipad (FBO)
- Local taxes, fuel surcharges
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- After touching down at John F Kennedy International Airport, LaGuardia Airport or Newark Liberty International Airport -- the three major airports serving the New York area -- hop aboard a helicopter for a speedy private transfer to Lower Manhattan.
While everyone else deals with the hassle of public transport, taxis or renting cars, you’ll be immediately whisked away and taken to the skies aboard a luxury state-of-the-art helicopter. On your private helicopter flight, enjoy unobstructed aerial views of New York below you.
Fly low over Manhattan and land at Pier 6 on the East River. You’ll arrive at the Downtown Manhattan/Wall Street Heliport in less than 10 minutes. This is the fastest, most luxurious way to start your stay in New York.
Departure Point :1: Newark International Airport, Newark, NJ 07114, USA
2: John F. Kennedy International Airport, Queens, NY 11430, USA
3: LaGuardia Airport, New York, Queens, NY 11371, USA
Return Detail :Zip Aviation, 6 E River Greenway, Bikeway, NY 10004, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise of your flight details at time of booking
- Helicopter seating is based on a 4- or 6-passenger helicopter, whichever is available at the time of your tour
- All passengers including children must present a valid ID/passport or you may be denied your flight
- Baggage may not weigh more than 25 lbs (11 kg) per passenger. If you have larger or heavier items, please contact the supplier to ensure these items can be accommodated
- Subject to favorable weather conditions; if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of a full refund
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 2 and 2 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 1 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.