Private Helsinki National Park with Reindeer farm visit and picnic with guide
This is a unique tour for lovers of scenic nature with the opportunity to see reindeer farm, pet and feed reindeer! You will learn more interesting facts from your guide about this beautiful animals and how important they are in Finland.
Also you'll have a nice picnic in the forest. Picking wild berries and grilling finish sausages.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Nuuksio National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nuuksio National Park, Nuuksiontie 84, Espoo 02820 Finland
The Nuuksio wilderness has never had as many people wandering about as today, when more than a hundred thousand visitors explore the national park every year.
You will have a unique opportunity to see real deer!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Vantaa 1531 Finland
- Port Helsinki
Departure Time :7/10/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.