Private Helsinki sightseeing and Suomenlinna fortress by VIP car and ferry
The story of Suomenlinna, originally called Sveaborg or Viapori in Finnish, begun in 1748 when Sweden begun fortification work on the Susiluodot islands off Helsinki. Swedish era of the fortress continued for 60 years until 1808, when Viapori was besieged by the Russian forces in the Russo-Swedish war.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Suomenlinna Museum
- Entry/Admission - Helsinki Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Suomenlinna Museum, Suomenlinna C 74 Suomenlinnakeskus, Helsinki 00190 Finland
Suomenlinna (ruots. Sveaborg) on Helsingin edustalla sijaitseva merilinnoitus. ... Suomenlinnan rakennustyöt aloitettiin vuonna 1748 ja se tunnettiin vuoteen 1918 asti ruotsinkielisen nimensä Sveaborg pohjalta suomeksi Viaporina. Suomenlinna liitettiin vuonna 1991 Unescon maailmanperintöluetteloon.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Helsinki Cathedral, Unioninkatu 29, Helsinki Finland
The church was originally built from 1830-1852 as a tribute to the Grand Duke of Finland, Tsar Nicholas I of Russia. It was also known as St Nicholas' Church until the independence of Finland in 1917. It is a major landmark of the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Vantaa 1531 Finland
- Port of Helsinki
Departure Time :7/15/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.