Private Helsinki Sightseeing Tour
- Olympia Terminal on the south of Helsinki
- The oldest and most beautiful parks, known as Kaivpuisto.
- Sea Port and the nearby beautiful Eiranranta beach.
- Punavuori, a densely populated neighbourhood which used to be an oil architectural area in the 18 the century.
- the most famous and attractive market square, famous for its tradition of showcasing old American cars on the first Friday every month.
- Espa and Urban Park in downtown Helsinki. The beautiful park was designed by the architect Card Ludwig Engel and opened in 1818.
- Mannerhrimintie Street, named after a Finnish military leader and many famous buildings are located along or near this street. Here you will find the House of Parliament, the Post office, Kiasma Modern Art Museum, the Finland Hall, the National Museum, the Helsinki Opera House, and Tikka.
- The Arkadiankatu street, built in 1800, where parliament is located.
- National Museum of Finland
Tour duration: 3 hours.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: South Harbour, Helsinki, Finland
The tour will start from the beautiful Olympia Terminal on the south of Helsinki which was designed by Hytonen -Luukkonen Architects bureau and opened in 1952. After that, you will reach one of the oldest and most beautiful parks, known as Kaivpuisto.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.