Private Hidden Prague Walking Tour with Cafe Stop
Go beyond the mainstream tourist sights and discover Prague like a local on this walking tour with a private guide. Discover secret alleys, hidden pathways, tucked-away gardens and local hotspots as you move from one major square to another, including Wenceslas Square, Republic Square and Old Town Square. Your guide will navigate Prague’s old medieval streets with ease while unfolding the city’s history, architecture and culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Accommodation pick-up
- Refreshment stop
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Absolute Tours, Michalska 432/12 Entrance to the courtyard is opposite Hotel U Staré Paní, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Meeting point if no pcik up is required
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Stare Mesto (Old Town), Stare Mesto (Old Town), Prague, Bohemia
Guiests will discover hidden courtyards and alles
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wenceslas Monument, Vaclavske namesti, Prague Czech Republic
The tour is passing by Wenceslas Square, one of the courtyards they'll learn about Prague getto and WWII
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Michalská 432/12, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please give us your accommodation details at the time of booking. If no pick-up info is provided latest 72 hours prior to tour time, the guide will wait for you in Absolute Tour Center, 12 Michalska st., Prague 1 (written as: Michalská 432/12, entrance to the courtyard is opposite Hotel U Staré Paní)
Return Detail :Old Town, 110 00 Prague 1, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We offer pick-up in case the accommodation address is provided in "special requirements"
- Tour operates in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately.
- Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 3 hours
- We reserve the right to alter and change tour programs without prior notice
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Mask is compulsory indoors and on public transport. No need to mask outdoors when social distance measures of 1.5 meters are kept. No headphones provided, the guide keeps distance but will not wear a mask outdoors. Please take your own mask with you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.