Private Hiking Day Tour of Essential Li River Circle from Guilin or Yangshuo
This private 8 hours tour can be start form Guilin or Yangshuo.This is the only circle hiking route around the Li River area. You climb up to the top of Xianggongshan Hill to have a fantastic sweeping view of the Li River and the pinnacle hills. Under the accompany of your guide, you walk through the villages, getting to know the rural life of local farmers and fishermen. You also have the chance to visit the thousand-year-old Xingping Ancient Town, and take a picture with the fisherman and the fishing birds.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Personal guide
- comfortable private car/van
- Trekking poles
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Photo with the fisherman and the fishing birds (20CNY)
Your private guide and the driver will pick you up at your hotel (in Guilin City or Yangshuo Town) at 8am, then drive to Xianggongshan Hill in about 1 hour. Upon arrival, you ascend step by step (in 15 minutes) to the top of Xianggongshan Hill, from where a breath-taking panoramic view of the Li River and the karst pinnacles along can be enjoyed.
After the Hill, you will walk to a basin which is surrounded by mountains and hills, and inhabited by two villages, Huangnitian and Dazhouling. In a short time, you will see the Li River and a rest will be arranged on the rooftop of an Inn. Around this area, the Li River twists and turns for 2 big bends, making a huge S if viewed from the sky. Cross the river by the local ferry boat and wander around in the old town of Xingping, getting inspired by its profound history and charming landscape. Walk straight ahead on a concrete road until you get to another ferry, cross the Li River and walk along the Li River for some 30 minutes and a rough road going uphill will lead you back to the Xianggongshan Hill. If tired, your driver can simply be kind to pick you up for the last part of today’s hiking.
• Xingping Town, Guilin 541906 China
• Li River, East of Guangxi Zhuang China
• Xianggong Mountain, Xingping Town, Yangshuo County 541906 China
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please wear comfortable hiking shoes.
- A day pack with sun-glasses, sunscreen, caps/hats and other necessary stuff are suggested for summer season.
- Please note that, for some parts of this hiking tour, public toilets are not easily available. You may use the very basic local outhouses in the village or just bush to meet your toilet needs. Please always carry toilet paper by yourself.
- Travel insurance is encouraged.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Unlimited bottled drinking waters are stored in the car or van, during hiking you need the day pack to carry them.
- Trekking poles will be prepared in the car or van, and please tell your guide if you need one.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.