Private Hiking, Nature and Discovery Tour in Quepos
Our tour takes place on trails completely surrounded by nature, beaches and wildlife.
Different points in which photographs can be taken, in addition to being able to have contact with the sea.
We guarantee the visit of at least five different beaches, in which two of them are known only by locals in the area.
We do the tour according to your resistance to walking, always carrying water and fruit.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Playa Biesanz
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Quepos, Quepos, Province of Puntarenas
We meet in Quepos or for extra cost I will pick up at your Hotel.
Starting the hiking and get into the jungle, there is trails and alot of nature in about 30minutes we see the firts secret beach, we keep hiking and 15minutes we see the second beach, on the way we have water and we can stop anytime that you need.
Keeping on the way for the trails there is points for take nice pictures, two other beaches are on the way, always there is wildlife on the way. Tour includes water and fruits.
Stop At: Playa Biesanz, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica
Normally playa Biesanz is the last stop, on the way we visit 4 different beaches that are no popular only locals know about and that is very special for the tourist.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Paseo del Mar, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We meet in starting point in quepos or we can pick up in your places Airports
- Juan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
- Quepos Airport, Quepos Costa Rica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.