Private Hiking tour in Batak Tribes village per vehicle group rate
The batak tribe is one of the endangered of the ethnic tribes in the philippines.
There is a visitor center you will visit and you will see thier exhibit and a trek to the village in the mountains to see thier way of life.
You will see a dance performance from the member of the tribe thier cultural dance.
This is a community based sustainable tourism.
To help preserve the culture and living traditions of the Batak indigenous cultural communities and to create opportunities for livelihood from tourism activity, the Batak Visitor Center and Cultural Village was established and the Kultura Batak Tourism Producers Cooperative organized. The cooperative has an Arts and Crafts project that produces and sells ethnic crafts at the center’s souvenir shop, and traditional music and dances are showcased in cultural presentations to enhance the cultural experience and interaction with visitors.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Land Transportation from puerto princesa to batak tribe and return
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- From your city proper hotel we will fetch you and drop off to your hotel after the tour
Meals are not included in this tour.
Donations of any kind are welcome to the tribe people.
Rapid depopulation, restricted forest access, sedentary living, and incursion by immigrants has devastated the group culturally. Today, very few Batak marry other Batak but tend to marry from other neighboring groups. The pattern has been that the children of these marriages tend not to follow Batak cultural ways, and today "pure" Batak are rare and are slowing losing their tribal identities, and with it their unique spirituality and culture nowadays. The Batak is a race of people who are known as a ‘Disappearing Tribe’.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off are included only for hotels located within the city center. You may request pick up for out of town hotels but this incurs an extra pick up charge.Airports
- Puerto Princesa Airport, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island Philippines
- puerto princesa port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.