Private Hiking tour in Seorak National Park with Korean authentic chicken soup
Are you hiking lover? Then, how about hiking in Seoraksan National Park? When you join the tour in October, you can see beautiful mountains. Mt. Seoraksan is the highest in the Taebaeksannmaek Mountain Range and designated a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. This is a place that you can definitely find lots of outdoor activities to make it worthwhile for an extended stay.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- - Hotel pickup and drop off
- - Entrance fees
- - Professional guide
- - Private Transportation(Seoul-sokcho)
- - Meal: Korean chicken soup
- Entry/Admission - Seoraksan National Park
- Entry/Admission - Sinheungsa Temple
- Entry/Admission - Biseondae Rocks
What's excluded :
- - 5 USD tip/per person a day
- - Personal expenses
- - Cable car ticket(optional)
- - Food and drinks(unless specified)
- Entry/Admission - Gwongeumseong Fortress
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seoraksan National Park, Sokcho, Gangwon-do South Korea
Then, get to the most popular entrance to Seoraksan national park in Sokcho. This entrance is called Sogongwon area in Seorakasan National Park where you can take a cable car to Gwongeumseong Fortress. You can just trek to Gwongeumseong Fortress
Your guide will take you to chicken soup restaurant near Sogonwon entrance. The soup is made of the Korean ginseng, garlic, ginger and green onions. Every bowl got their own chicken stuffed with rice, ginseng and mushrooms.
* The tour guild will suggest you trail options depending on the hiking level of participants on that day.
① Hotel pickup at 7:20 am
② Proceed to Mt. Seorak in Sokcho
③ Take a cable car or climb up to Gwongeumseong Fortress(cable car is optional) and go back with cable car(20 mins)
④ Sinheungsa Temple: From here to Geumganggul(it takes around 2 hours)
⑤ Hike in Biseondae Rocks
⑥ Geumganggul Cave
⑦ Daepo port fishmarket or Anmok beach cafe street
⑧ Head back down to Sogongwon
⑨ Head back down to Sogongwon
⑩ Meal- Korean authentic chicken Soup
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Sinheungsa Temple, 170, Seorak-dong, Sokcho, Gangwon-do 217-120 South Korea
When you go back to Songonwon area, Sinheungsa temple is Located only around 10 mins away from the entrance inside of Seoraksan National Park and accompanied by a large seated bronze Budda statue known as Jwabul.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gwongeumseong Fortress, Seorak-dong, Sokcho, Gangwon-do 217-120 South Korea
You can just trek to Gwongeumseong Fortress or If you don’t feel like getting sweaty, better to ride a cable car to get to the peak of the mountain. It’s located about 3 minutes away from the entrance. The ride itself is six minutes long and displays heavenly views of the park and the mountains. You will find colorful valley seen from the cable car.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Biseondae Rocks, 1091, Seoraksan-ro, Sokcho, Gangwon-do 24903 South Korea
you will see Biseondae Rocks, which is good hike for beginners who want to see stunning views. The hiking trail to Biseondae is one of the moderate tails you can take from the entrance area of Seoraksan National Park. The trail will be getting slightly rougher and uphill as you approached the Biseondae Rock. After Biseondae Rock, you will head to Geumganggul Cave. There is a small well with some natural spring water. You can dip your bottles in and top them up. After all hiking, you will have dinner.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we can pickup and drop off service for any hotel in Seoul
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please add country code to your phone number at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.