Private Hiking Tour to Peace Pagoda Including Fewa Lake Boating
The World Peace Pagoda is a Buddhist monument on a hilltop in Pumdi Bhumdi. It is situated at a height of 1098.65 m and was built by Morioka Sonin, a Nipponzan-Myohoji monk, with local supporters under the guidance of Nichidatsu Fujii, a Buddhist monk and the founder of Nipponzan-Myohoji. The shrine was built as a symbol of peace, and has become a famous tourist attraction as it provides a panoramic view of the Annapurna range, Pokhara city and Phewa Lake.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake)
- Entry/Admission - World Peace Pagoda
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake), Pokhara Nepal
The tour guide will pick you up from your hotel at 10:30 am or 1:30 pm in Pokhara city and take you to Fewa Lake for 1-hour boating. During boating, you will visit Taal Barahi Temple, which lies in the middle of Fewa Lake.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: World Peace Pagoda, Pamdi Bhambadi G.V, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
After boating, you will start your hike to the Peace Pagoda. This is a 6.5 km hike in Pumdi Bhumdi, west east of Nepal. It takes nearly 2 hours and has a maximum elevation of 1098 m. Reach the hilltop of the Peace Pagoda. Enjoy the panoramic view of Fewa Lake, Pokhara City and lofty Himalayas. Capture the beautiful moments in your camera. Drive back to Lakeside area, enjoy your lunch. Then you will get dropped back off at your hotel at 2:30 pm or 5:30 pm.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup and drop off service from Hotels inside Pokhara city. Please provide us the name of Hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 13 years
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- We offer pickup and drop off service from Hotels inside Pokhara city. Please provide us the name of Hotel.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.