Private Hiking Tour to Peace Stupa in Pokhara
Enjoy this 5-hour private hike to the Peace stupa located on hill ridge surrounding Pokhara valley. The Peace stupa is an ideal place to see views of the Himalayan ranges, the Pokhara valley floor, and a birds-eye view of Phew lake.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide for Peace Stupa hike
- Roundtrip boat ride to cross Phewa Lake
- Entry/Admission - Peace Temple
- Entry/Admission - Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peace Temple, Gorakhnath marg Pumdhi Bhumdhi, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Meet your guide in your hotel lobby to start your excursion. You will walk through streets of the Lakeside area from hotel in Pokhara. Ride a boat from from the boarding point to cross the lake and reach hike starting point. The boat ride takes around 20-25 minutes. Start your uphill climb for 2.5 hours to reach to the top of the hill. On the way, explore local villages and witness fascinating culture, houses and daily lifestyle of hill people.
As you reach the top of the hill, visit the white Buddhist Peace stupa, also called the Peace Pagoda, a monument built to inspire world peace. This monastery was constructed by Buddhist monks from the Japanese Nipponzan Myohoji organisation.
Enjoy fascinating views from top, including the Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Fishtail and Manaslu (Himalayan) ranges. Also see a birds-eye view of Pokhara valley and Phewa Lake. After soaking in the beauty of this place, start your downhill trek to the bank of Phew lake. The hike down will take about 1.5 hours.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake), Pokhara Nepal
Once you reach the bottom, board the boat and cross Phewa lake to reach to Lakeside area. Your guide will escort you back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Lakeside area in Pokhara
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 8 years
- A significant amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.