Private Hiking Tour to Pedra Bonita mountain - Rio de Janeiro by Rio Eco Trip
Pedra Bonita Hiking Tour
The Pedra Bonita mountain is located in the Tijuca National Park in São Conrado, Rio de Janeiro.
Considered one of the highest mountains of the city, the huge rock with its 696 meters of altitude has a privileged location.
There is also a Hang Gliding ramp, where hang gliders and para gliders take off and land on Pepino’s
Beach, which is considered one of the most beautiful flights in the world. The view from there is amazing, a huge plateau in front of the famous Pedra da Gávea, views from South and West Beaches and natural landscapes.
On the way we’ll visit the famous Chinese View, located at Alto da Boa Vista!
If you are traveling alone let us know that we can include you in an existing group.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vista Chinesa, Estrada Dona Castorina Parque Nacional Da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22460-320 Brazil
Good place for pictures, famous Rio's postcard photo.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Pedra Bonita, Estrada da Cascatinha Tijuca National Park, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20531-590 Brazil
Hiking to the top of Pedra Bonita Mountain
Duration: 2 hours 20 minutes
Pass By: Pepino Beach, Sao Conrado, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Stop At: Emperor's Table, Rua Alto da Boa Vista, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 21043-080 Brazil
Imperator's Table, nice belvedere most of the times full of monkeys around.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Estrada da Cascatinha 850 Alto da Boa Vista, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20531-590 Brazil
Drive across the Tijuca National Park
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer transportation from South Zone only. If you Hotel it's not listed please inform us the address of your hotel & flat so we can organize your pick up.
Departure Time :5/18/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.