Private hire transfer service from Kansai International Airport to Osaka city
・ As a company with a long history, founded in 1941, we at MARUWA provide our customers with safe, secure and comfortable transportation services.
・ Since it is a flat rate including taxes and highway charges, there is no need to worry about additional payments.
・ Two types of vehicles, Hiace and Alphard, are available. If you want a comfortable transfer with a small number of people, we will guide you to the Alphard, and if you have a lot of luggage or use it in a group of 5 or more people, we will guide you with Hiace.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Expressway fee
- Parking fee
- Connecting bridge toll
What's excluded :
- Drivers are waiting for you at Kansai International Airport Terminal 1 or Terminal 2 International Arrivals Lobby. You will be in a comfortable car, and your luggage will be loaded into the trunk by the driver. You can safely transfer to your hotel or Airbnb while relaxing in a comfortable car equipped with high-speed Internet WiFi and USB power supply, iPad and other facilities.
Departure Point :
AirportsKansai Intl Airport, 1 Senshukukokita, Izumisano 549-0001 Osaka Prefecture
Return Detail :Osaka, Japan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.