Private Historic Newport Pedicab Tour
Small city, big history! Let your private pedicab driver take you around Newport's fascinating historic high points. See it all at the perfect speed with your own local pedicab guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pedicab tour
What's excluded :
- Newport was our nation's pre-colonial capital and has since held a fascinating and colorful history. Roll through the city and learn about the historic and picturesque buildings and boulevards. Quaint houses and fascinating tales make this tour a non-stop delight.
Explore one of the greatest little historic cities in our nation on this private pedicab tour. Stops include The Cliff Walk, The Elms, The Breakers, Rosecliff, Marble House, King Park, and The Point as well as traveling through bustling downtown Newport, along historic Bellevue Avenue and see where the locals hang on Broadway.
Departure Point :1 Bannister's Wharf, Newport, RI 02840, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 3 people per booking or 2 adults and 2 children
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.