Private Historic Old and New San Juan experience
Experience San Juan, Puerto Rico; one of the Americas’ oldest cities in 2019's #1 rated Old San Juan tour. Discover how us, fellow american citizens lived 400 years of struggles with Spain, how we have flourished after becoming a posession of USA and how you can help us to become one with the nation and equals among equals in our nation.
Learn about the city’s history and must see buildings like San Cristobal and El Morro Forts, El Convento, Saint John's Cathedral and monuments like Ponce de Leon square and La Rogativa by the hand of our historians while driving it's narrow streets. After that visit new San Juan's main touristic areas of Condado where you will get to know historic landmarks and buildings in a relaxed and fun way including five 10 minute stops for pictures.
This is the tour you can't afford to miss when you visit our historic city, so book it and enjoy what thousands travelers did in 2019 and many more will in 2020.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old San Juan, San Juan Puerto Rico
Experience one of the Americas’ oldest cities on a sightseeing tour in private luxury vehicle. Your driver and personal guide will drive you through Old San Juan, Condado, Isla Verde, Santurce, Piñones and back to your, hotel, criuseship or any spot you might choose as final destination with in the route.
Learn about the city’s history and must see buildings like San Cristobal and El Morro Forts, El Convento, Saint John's Cathedral and monuments like Ponce de Leon square and La Rogativa while driving it's narrow streets. After that visit new San Juan's art district in Santurce and main touristic areas of Condado and Isla Verde where you will get to know historic landmarks, buildings, museums, and beautiful beaches in a relaxed and fun way.
Experience the must-see highlights of San Juan on this guided, sightseeing driving tour. Ride in style thru the Old City neighborhood and see the historical landmarks of
Photo stop at the Capitol Building and its world-famous Presidential Boardwalk.
You will also visit Hato Rey's Financial District, the Convention Center area, Santurce Market Place, among others and culminate the tour at cultural Piñones.
These are the Districts of San Juan you will visit. Stops may vary based on your preferences or time and day of the week.
Old San Juan - This is where your Old SJ historical city experience begins. We will drive you thru its narrow streets and introduce you to its most important buildings, squares and monuments, with as many stops as you might need
International Convention Center District - home of the new Convention Center, which includes a fountain that plays traditional Puerto Rican music and Occidental classical music, an outdoor café, and the Convention Hotel & Casino.
Hato Rey - the business center, hosting the main banks, Hiram Bithorn Stadium, Roberto Clemente Coliseum, Coliseo de Puerto Rico José Miguel Agrelot, and Plaza las Americas, the largest shopping center in the Caribbean.
Santurce - a historical part of Puerto Rico and the cultural capital, a trendy place to hang among locals. Has two art museums, a performing arts center, small theaters around the neighborhood and the popular Marketplace.
Miramar - a residential area near El Condado, known for expensive and historical houses.
El Condado - this upscale residential neighborhood is also the beach resort part of the city and has many hotels and restaurants along its main thoroughfare, Ashford Ave.
Isla Verde - located actually in the adjacent municipality of Carolina, within the larger metro area. It is closest to the international airport and has nice beaches, hotels and parks.
Experiences originating from Dorado Beach Ritz Carlton, Golden Door Spa Gran Melia, St. Regis or Riomar resorts must choose the $25 pp for pick up since experiences originate from San Juan.
Always contact 12 hrs before and the experince morning to verify your exact pickup time.
Drop off at your hotel, cruiseship or any spot with in the route.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking. Price is per person and applies to all travelers at the time of booking.
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship A maximum of 6 people per booking (Additional persons will ride in an aditional vehicle). This activity operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events like hurricanes. Please wear comfortable clothing, tennis or hiking shoes, swimsuit, bring a towel and change of clothes, sunscreen, and a camera. We suggest having a good breakfast before departing on this tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Condado Vanderbilt Hotel, 1055 Ashford Ave, San Juan, 00907, Puerto Rico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All our experiences and tour are private. You will not mix or have to share the tour with strangers at any point. After each tour vehicle gets sanitized and all surfaces are sprayed and wiped with 80% alcohol solutionand then a/c runs for 10 minutes with Lysol spray to further desinfect the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.