Private Historic Old San Juan + Piñones beach experience
Experience San Juan, Puerto Rico; one of the Americas’ oldest cities and discover how us, fellow american citizens lived 400 years of struggles with Spain, how we have flourished after becoming part of USA and how you can help us stop inequality a d keep being considered an alien race and uncivilized by the territorial clauses of the 1930's wich still rule us as a Comonwealth of the USA.
Learn about the city’s history and must see buildings like San Cristobal and El Morro Forts, El Convento, Saint John's Cathedral and monuments like Ponce de Leon square and La Rogativa by the hand of our historians while driving it's narrow streets. After that visit new San Juan's main touristic areas of Condado where you will get to know historic landmarks, buildings and beautiful beaches in a relaxed and informative way. Finish your tour tasting some of the famous "frituras" in the island's street food epicenter, Piñones!
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old San Juan, San Juan Puerto Rico
You will visit and learn about the forts, churches and monuments history in a relaxed way
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Pinones, Torrecilla Baja, 00772 Puerto Rico
Visit the humble beach village of Piñones. See how differentnis the countryside from the city and enjoy the best street food in the whole island.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Condado Vanderbilt Hotel, 1055 Ashford Ave, San Juan, 00907, Puerto Rico
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point is the Condado Vanderbilt hotel. We pick and drop at any hotel, port or AB&B in San Juan, Condado and Santurce for an extra $20 flat fee.We pick up and Drop at other areas for an aditional roundtrip flat fee. Bases on time and distanceIsla Verde, Airport, Cruise Terminal $30Cataño $50Rio Piedras $60Guaynabo $65Bayamon $70Carolina $70Toa Baja $85Dorado, Loiza $165Rio Grande $215Manati $250Traveler must provide pick up and dropoff details at booking time and inform any updates or changes 24hrs before tour time. If traveler fail to provide info before the shceduled time the tour will be marked as no show.Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to no show (we wait 30 minutes), late or non-arrival of cruise ship. All our vehicles are SUVs rated to comfortably seat 6, (6' tall adults), and offer real adult space in the third row (best third row in the SUV segment).A maximum of 14 people per booking or 10 with luggage.If your group is 4+ and have 4+ large luggage pieces an aditional or a bigger vehicle for the luggage might be needed at additional $40 cost.This activity operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events like hurricanes. If the tour has beach activities or hicking please wear comfortable clothing, tennis or hiking shoes, swimsuit and bring a towel and change of clothes.Ports
- Panamerican Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All our experiences and tour are private. You will not mix or have to share the tour with strangers at any point. After each tour vehicle gets sanitized and all surfaces are sprayed and wiped with 80% alcohol solutionand then a/c runs for 10 minutes with Lysol spray to further desinfect the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.