Private Historic Old San Juan Shore Excursion
Experience San Juan, Puerto Rico; one of the Americas’ oldest cities on a slow paced tour specialy oriented to having you create your own ever lasting momentos and capture pictures while discovering how us, fellow american citizens lived 400 years of struggles with Spain, how we have flourished after becoming part of USA.
Learn about the city’s history and must see buildings like San Cristobal and El Morro Forts, El Convento, Saint John's Cathedral and monuments like Ponce de Leon square and La Rogativa by the hand of our historians while driving it's narrow streets. After that visit new San Juan's main touristic area, Condado, where you will get to know historic Condado Vanderbilt one of the historics hotels of America.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- You can add extra time at a flat $75hr fee.
- Tips and Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Condado Beach, 1077 Avenue Doctor Ashford, San Juan Puerto Rico
We will visit the Condado Vanderbilt, the first luxury hotel under the border of the USA an
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Old San Juan, San Juan Puerto Rico
We will visit the old city making stops in the Capitol building, the Walk of the Presidents, San Cristobal fort, El Morro fort and La Rogativa.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Condado Vanderbilt Hotel, 1055 Ashford Ave, San Juan, 00907, Puerto Rico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All our experiences and tour are private. You will not mix or have to share the tour with strangers at any point. After each tour vehicle gets sanitized and all surfaces are sprayed and wiped with 80% alcohol solutionand then a/c runs for 10 minutes with Lysol spray to further desinfect the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.