Private Historical and Cultural Tour in Dubai
We invite our valuable guests to experience the vibrant history of Dubai in a unique tour that we have created which combines the most attractive sites of Jumeirah, Bur Dubai and Deira. The beauty of islamic architecture is well known across the world and Dubai has one of the finest examples throughout Old and Modern attractions. The desire for progress has mostly shaped the city of nowadays and guests have the opportunity in this tour to discover the evolution of Dubai in an interactive way. From visiting a mosque, to going up at the largest framework, crossing the iconic Dubai Creek or getting lost in the crowded Souks, this tour is all about history and culture!
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Frame
- Entry/Admission - Al Shindagha Museum
- Entry/Admission - Deira Old Souk Abra Station
What's excluded :
- Any other services or expenses that are not included in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Al Farooq Omar Bin Al Khattab Mosque And Centre, 119 6d Street, Dubai 25444 United Arab Emirates
Mosques are one of the most important monuments and attractions for a tourist to visit while visiting our country ,since through these kind of visits that you can certainly know about our culture and history and especially when you are guided by the right tour guide who belongs to these cultures ..
You will spend some time in the mosque with local tour guide who will tell you more about us ..
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dubai Frame, Sheikh Rashid Road Zabeel Park, Gate 4, Dubai United Arab Emirates
This is another level of culture and history learning ,the frame it is not only about the biggest frame in the world but also its specific importance for the emirates of Dubai since it is connecting our history to our architectural revolution
from just 150 meters high you will enjoy this transformation
after visiting the museum located in the ground floor ..
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Al Shindagha Museum, Near House of Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Here is our history and our story success were born ,you holiday is not complete if you miss this place ,we make your visit rich and will show you all corners of this symbolic piece of dubai ,museums ,art galleries ,cultural centres, all this connected to the arabian sea by the famous creek of old dubai..
This handcrafted tour is for your historical,cultural and heritage references.. let's join !
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Deira Old Souk Abra Station, Baniyas Road Near Dubai Spice Souk, Dubai United Arab Emirates
What a better way of making unforgettable memories than to experience one of the oldest means of transportation in Dubai- the water taxi called Abra!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Dubai Spice Souk, Sikkat Al Khail Road Al Ras, Dubai 75157 United Arab Emirates
To meet original people ,original life style and original way of behaving ,join a Souk !
There we will have an interesting tour and free time to enjoy all these things and to interact with local people and try most of their products and buy some souvenirs that will keep our memories live..
spices,dates,souvenirs ,traditional costumes, arabic perfumes and much more ...
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Dubai Gold Souk, Old Baladiya St., Dubai United Arab Emirates
One more things that characterizes our city Dubai ,is its Gold Souk !
The biggest in the country ,the most interesting by its records... Biggest ring ever,longest chain and much more..
we will take you in a tour in this market which is also the busiest ,we will give you free time and stay around to assist your whenever you need ..
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up guests from all areas in the emirate of Dubai. Airports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Mina Rashid Marina, Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.