Private Historical Wildlife and Dolphin Cruise South Padre Island
PRIVATE BOAT 1-6 PASSENGERS
The Private Historical Wildlife & Dolphin Cruise is fun and informative for the whole family! Our small group cruise, no more than 6 passengers insures excellent wildlife encounters. This adventure is 1.5 hr long. Boat types used 26ft Catamaran and 22ft Pontoon. We do not guarantee a certain boat requested.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees
- Bottled water
- Local professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available to purchase at departure location)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase at departure location)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SPI Excursions, 204 W Palm St, South Padre Island, TX 78597-6717
This private cruise travels through the Laguana Madre. South Padre Island is home to large pods of Bottlenose Dolphins year around. There is no doubt that dolphins are one of the most exciting animals in the ocean along with our local Sea Turtles and jelly fish. Other wildlife includes Osprey, pelicans, and rosy cheek spoon bills. Learn about the history of South Padre Island, such as the extinct Karankawa Indian tribe, storms that the island endured, Queen Isabella Causeway, and the many lost treasures of ship wrecks. The vessel is a 26 ft Leisure Catamaran with a bimini cover for shade and a head ( bathroom ) aboard. Plenty of room for the whole family up to 6 passengers. This small group cruise ensures great wildlife encounters.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :204 Palm St, South Padre Island, TX 78597, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Our activity check in area is open air but because the requirements keep changing we update and post information before you walk into our activity center. Please have a mask in case of special requirements that may be put in place.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.